NEW Cat Let me check my giveashittometer nope nothing shirt

 

Buy it here: Cat Let me check my giveashittometer nope nothing shirt

Considering other cultures, the view of black cats is the complete opposite. Like the ancient Egyptians, the image of the goddess Bastet with a head similar to that of a black cat has partly reflected the animal's place in ancient Egyptian culture. And the Egyptians adored cats with great certainty, in part because of their hunting abilities. Rats, snakes, and other crop pests that humans hate so much are easily dealt with by cats.




In addition, the cats raised in the aristocracy enjoyed an extremely regal life: inlaid with gold, and eaten in the same place as humans. Even when he died, he was mummified and buried like a rich man. Evidence is that archaeologists have found thousands of years of black cats in a grave in Egypt.


See more at: Cat Let me check my giveashittometer nope nothing shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt