NEW Black girl Music She got mad hustle and a dope soul poster

 

Buy it here: Black girl Music She got mad hustle and a dope soul poster

This thought-provoking essay on colorism and identity comes from the publication Sorella Magazine aptly titled: Words From A Black Girl Who Used To Wish She Were White.It's not easy being you. Trust me, I know, because it's not easy being me. I haven spent a second in your shoes, and you probably could to even pick me out of a crowd, though someone somewhere might mistake us for sisters. And they would be too far off.



As Black women, we share the same essence — the same experience of navigating through a world where whiteness and proximity to whiteness is everything. And our plump lips, textured, type 4 hair and curvy figures make it clear that we are anything but white.


See more at: Black girl Music She got mad hustle and a dope soul poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt