NEW And into the sewing room I go to lose my mind and find my soul poster

 

Buy it here: And into the sewing room I go to lose my mind and find my soul poster

Garment construction is usually guided by a pattern. A pattern can be quite simple; some patterns are nothing more than a mathematical formula that the sewer calculates based on the intended wearer's measurements. Once calculated, the sewer has the measurements needed to cut the cloth and sew the garment together. At the other end of the spectrum are haute couture fashion designs. When a couture garment is made of unusual material, or has extreme proportions, the design may challenge the sewer's engineering knowledge. Complex designs are drafted and refitted dozens of times, may take around 40 hours to develop a final pattern, and require 60 hours of cutting and sewing. It is important for a pattern to be created well because the way a completed piece fits is the reason it will either be worn or not.



Most clothing today is mass-producing, and conforms to standard sizing, based on body measurements that are intended to fit the greatest proportion of the population. However, while "standard" sizing is generally a useful guideline, it is little more than that, because there is no industry standard that is "both widely accepted and strictly adhered to in all markets".


See more at: And into the sewing room I go to lose my mind and find my soul poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt