HOT Some boys are just born with the sky in their souls poster

Buy It Here: Some boys are just born with the sky in their souls poster

Before practicing "real" airplane driving, students will learn 14 subjects of aviation pilot pilot theory to have a solid knowledge base, students will learn in the simulated cockpit, for learners experience the feeling of lifelike flight with the view of real flying areas taken from satellites. In theory class, I met Thai Anh, an 18-year-old young man who had just left high school and enrolled at Bay Viet School to fulfill his dream of becoming a pilot.



Thai Anh confided: “Since I was young, I thought to grow up how to become a pilot, because this job is very majestic, the income is also high, so I outline a long-term plan to become a pilot. work. The first thing to achieve if you want to conquer this job is to have good health, followed by good language skills. Therefore, I exercised regularly and learned more foreign languages. I know that from the moment I enter Vietnam Flight Pilot School to become a pilot is a very long process, it takes a lot of effort, so I will try my best. ” Thai Anh entered the job with a surprise. Whenever listening to a new term in the profession, teachers tell stories on the cockpit, Thai Anh scrupulously records like swallowing every word of the lecturer about the career not everyone has the opportunity to learn.

See more At: Some boys are just born with the sky in their souls poster


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt