HOT Skeleton garden when you're dead inside but love plants poster

Buy It Here: Skeleton garden when you're dead inside but love plants poster

I see you haven't changed anything. You're always in trouble, "the skeleton said." I have this thought. I can dance like this. "And the skeleton started dancing, the bony bones clashing and making sounds of clacking, hands waving in the air, legs kicking up and down." Why are you? Don't take me along? You just put me in the box and take it away, and people will pay you to watch me dance. I don't need to eat, wear anything, money doesn't mean anything to me, you can make a lot of money without paying anything. The skeleton went on to say, "How about it, Kami. If you sing or sing melodies, I can dance to whatever you want. What do you say? We can make a lot of money. money, isn't it? ". Kami was content with making a lot of money and so he took the skeleton with him.



Rumors of Kami and the dancing skeleton passed from city to village, even the land lord knew their reputation. Kami and the skeleton are invited to the land lord's castle. He told Kami to let the skeleton dance in the large living room filled with his guests invited.


Kami opened the crate but the skeleton did not dance at all to the land lord. Kami played one melody after another, his face turned pale, then purple; He sings a lot of songs. Then he started screaming and cursing but the skeleton remained motionless. In the end, Kami was so angry that he whipped the skeleton with a whip. Then the skeleton stood up and came before the land lord. Bowing to him respectfully, the skeleton said, "My revered person, I have always danced just for the sake of seeing you. This man killed me and stole all my money even though I is an honest citizen in his territory ". And then the skeleton told exactly what happened.

See more At: Skeleton garden when you're dead inside but love plants poster


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt