HOT December girl my personality depends on me my attitude depends on you face mask

Buy it here: December girl my personality depends on me my attitude depends on you face mask

The MBTI (Myers – Briggs Type Indicator) test is frequently used for a variety of purposes, such as education, career guidance, recruitment, business training, career development and personal development. 89 companies on the Fortune 100 list, along with 200 US government agencies, used MBTI to evaluate employees and job applicants. It has been localized for 20 different languages, this is probably the world's most widely used personality assessment, with 2 million participants taking it every year.


MBTI was developed by two Americans, Katharine Cook Briggs and daughter Isabel Briggs Myers, during World War II. But its theoretical foundation dates back to the 1920s, by Carl Gustav Jung. , a Swiss psychiatrist. By answering a multiple choice question, from 88 to 93 questions depending on the version, participants will be divided into 16 different personality types.

See more At: December girl my personality depends on me my attitude depends on you face mask


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt