HOT Cats and wine make me happy humans make my head hurt face mask

Buy It Here: Cats and wine make me happy humans make my head hurt face mask

A new study published by Queen’s Belfast University (Northern Ireland, UK) has conducted on nearly 100,000 adults on the habit of using alcohol, beer and other alcoholic beverages.Dr. Andrew Kunzmann, lead author of the study, explained that: drinking alcohol in small amounts, moderation helps increase cardiovascular health, as many studies have demonstrated.


Knowing how to use alcohol in moderation also makes you feel healthier, which can help you follow other healthy lifestyle behaviors, such as exercising regularly.The results showed that: drinking 1-3 portions of alcoholic beverages, equivalent to 1-3 cans of beer / week, the risk of premature death is so low that it is not statistically significant. Women who drink more or less than that are at risk, while men who drink 3-5 cans of beer a week are most perfect, because their risk even decreases by 3%.

See more At:  Cats and wine make me happy humans make my head hurt face mask


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt