HOT Cat That's what I do I fly And I know things poster

Buy It Here: Cat That's what I do I fly And I know things poster

Cats are inherently living animals with humans. Cats are always deliberate, slow, luxurious ... but many people are still skeptical, treating cats as hypocrites, "puppet men". In the absence of people, what do they do?


To investigate the nature of this "cute" (or "obnoxious") animal, scientists from the University of Georgia (USA) attached a neck strap of 60 cats to live in families of different social classes. different assemblies, different regions, tiny cameras, hour by minute reporting to scientists where they are, what they are doing. Each week, an average domestic cat kills 2 small animals. Of these, 41% of the sacrifices of this predatory cattle are amphibians (frogs, lizards and snakes), 25% are rodents, 20% are insects and the remaining 12% are birds.

See more At: Cat That's what I do I fly And I know things poster


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt