HOT Dog that’s what I do I read books I drink coffee and I know things poster

Buy It Here: Dog that’s what I do I read books I drink coffee and I know things poster



The film revolves around a special protagonist, that dog Buck - A dog that has been domesticated, pampered, cared for very carefully. But bad things happened and Buck was taken away from the farm. From here, he could not enjoy an inherent affluent life but had to become a sled dog in Alaska.



The time Buck was captured was in the 19th century, a time when people were crazy about finding and extracting gold in Alaska. And also in this context, Buck's original nature arose and overshadowed his earlier domestication. And when instinct was too strong, Buck returned to the forest and lived in harmony with the wolves.


Since its publication in the form of books, The Call of the Wild has become the best-selling book of Jack London. And after many years, its charm has not diminished when everyone's reaction to the movie is too exciting.


Despite the seemingly simple content, what Jack London portrays to us is the cruelty of humanity, the contention, the greed and the naked exploitation of the ego that exists in both man and man. animals. At the same time, this great film about dogs also shows us a strong desire for freedom and originality.

See more At: Dog that’s what I do I read books I drink coffee and I know things poster


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt