[AUTHETIC] Hangin with my cow heifers shirt

Regional and herd size differences existed in all parameters Hangin evaluated. Most calves were born in the months of February, March, and April. Overall, of Hangin with my cow heifers shirt heifers and of cows required some level of assistance in calving. Heifers and cows were checked an average of only 3.6 and 2.5 times per 24 h period during the calving season.
From merry story above. If you need this shirt,we are sale off for you, please feel free to order it now : Hangin with my cow heifers shirt
Hangin with my cow heifers classic shirt
Producers allowed heifers to labor for an average of 2.8h prior to lending assistance in calving while cows were allowed an average of 3.5h before providing assistance.
See more our blog at https://www.moteefe.com/store/hangin-with-my-cow-heifers-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt