[Review] Sally mother of sunshine shirt, hoddie



Well we did our last milking Saturday, so now they just need to go into heat in November, then babies in March. Sequoia doesn't know what to think right now because her routine no longer exists. It's hard for me because I go down there and see she is filling up and I know how much that hurts (from experience as a breastfeeding mom) and I can't milk her to relieve her pain. On a huge happy note though, I got Susie our Angus heifer to literally eat out of my hand. Hopefully if I keep working with her she will let me get closer. Her 2 year old daughter Sally crept up but not close enough. I also got to pet Lucy our beautiful lil red head a few times. We also cut the sunflower heads today. Leave it to us to have the most weird shaped sunflower.

From funny story above, click here to buy this shirt now: Sally mother of sunshine shirt from boxboxtee team
Sally mother of sunshine-Long Sleeve Tee
Awesome workshop on Saturday. Everyone enjoyed the project and ended up with two gorgeous cards to use for someone special. Ann will be sending the Sunflower butterfly card all the way to the UK for someone very special. Sally will use the Sunflower trio card for her very special Mum's Birthday which is very soon and the other attendees have special events coming up where their friends would love the colour used in the card.Rich Razzelberry. Certainly adds that delicious finish to theSunflower card in particular. Thank you all and Happy Stampin.Sally mother of sunshine-Unisex Tee

Newest product from box and box group




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

HOT Motor harley davidson company face mask

HOT Green bay packers hawaiian shirt