[Cute]Jack And Sally don’t fix me love me for what’s broken shirt


I was whole. I was happy. I was content. Until I met you. And suddenly the stars don't shine as bright when you weren't around, and the dazzle of the sun was nothing compared to the light in your eyes, and a hundred different lifetimes would be meaningless without you.
What have you done to me? How did you penetrate the walls of this heart, how could you hold out your hand and make it seem like you've healed every crack and crevice in it? How could you do this when we both know you will have to leave, that this time we share is nothing but borrowed, that the clock is ticking with every second that you have shared with me?

From cheerful story above If this tee shirt is need for you,we are sale off for you, you can order it here : Jack And Sally don’t fix me love me for what’s broken shirt from box_box team
Jack And Sally don't fix me love me for what's broken shirt
Sally from Nightmare earlier than Christmas! I used elements from my last yearssally! I’m going to position it down for #hauntedobject for #mabsdrawlloweenclubwhich will be the voodoo doll she’s making plans to Poké with a needle sorry Jack! Now i want to unwarp that darned watercolour paper – that’s what occurs when you’re continually in a hurry and don’t prepare the watercolour paper nicely, oh properly clean overnight restoration.

More our designs in boxbox_shirt branding website

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ew David Schitts Creek shirt and mug and shirt

[LUXURY] Jack skellington I wear blue for autism awareness shirt

[OFFICIAL] Justice Ginsburg Women belong in all places where decisions are being made shirt